Best 10 Herbal Teas And Their Benefits
Herbal teas are widely available and can be made from the leaves, roots, fruits,or flowers of various plants. The variety and choices of herbal teas seem endless and their properties are amazing for health. But, herbal teas are different from true teas such as green tea, black tea, iced tea, etc. They are not only delicious but also very healthful and can be used as home remedies. For hundreds of years, our ancestors used herbal teas as medicines and healthcare needs. Today, at Tamsi company we have a list of popular herbal teas and their properties for you! so make sure you don’t miss a point!
1. Violet Herbal Tea:
Violet flower which is also known as viola is mostly found in several areas including Australia and Hawaii.
Properties of Violet Flower Herbal Tea:
- It relieves severe headaches.
- It can be combined with other herbs and used for curing cancer.
- It can be used as an ointment for itching.
2. Strawberry Herbal Tea:
You can easily make a delicious and healthful tea from strawberry dried leaves.
Properties of Strawberry Herbal tea :
- It can be used as a cure to Eczema.
- It is beneficial for improving the immune system.
- It is appetizing.
- It can prevent night sweats.
3. Stevia Herbal Tea:
Stevia was found in Paraguay. This plant is 200 times sweeter than sugar! but it is natural and healthy. It is widely used in Japan and other countries. You can use Stevia dried leaves for making tea.
Properties of Stevia Herbal Tea:
- It has low calories so is good for losing weight.
- If you have a dry scalp and problems with dandruff, Stevia tea is useful for you.
- Due to its anti-bacterial and antioxidant abilities, it is helpful for wrinkles and acne.
4. American Elm Herbal Tea:
It is found in eastern North America. You can use the dried leaves and ground into a powder, then made it into a tea.
Properties of American Elm Herbal Tea:
- It is used as sore throat treatment
- It also makes a pleasant feeling in the throat after vomiting.
5. Rosemary Herbal Tea:
Rosemary is a plant that is found in the Mediterranean area. In ancient times, the Greeks used this plant to help memory and stimulate the brain.
Properties of Rosemary Herbal Tea:
- This plant contains an essential oil that helps to boost memory.
- Researches have shown that Rosemary may help to prevent breast cancer.
- It is also an old treatment for cold and sore throat.
6. Raspberry Herbal Tea:
This plant is an annual fruit and has wooden stems. Due to its rich color and juicy taste (and its excellent benefits), raspberries are one of the most popular fruits on the planet. the most common types of raspberries are red and black.
Properties of Raspberry Herbal Tea:
- It prepares the uterus for labor.
- It is used as the treatment for sore throats and fever.
- Red raspberries are useful in the treatment of stomach and intestinal cancer.
7. Thyme Herbal Tea:
The properties of thyme are so wide. it can be used from the treatment of various diseases to the health and beauty of the skin and hair!
Properties of Thyme Herbal Tea:
- Thyme is used as the treatment of acne. It has some excellent antibacterial properties that are useful for fighting bacteria that cause acne on the skin.
- The nutrients in thyme help hair follicles to grow.
- It is good for fever.
8. Lavender Herbal Tea:
Lavender not only has a pleasant aroma but also has so many properties. It is most commonly used in aromatherapy.
Properties of Lavender Herbal Tea:
- It is soothing and helps to sleep well and feel relaxed.
- It reduces stress and anxiety.
- Recent studies have shown that it has many benefits and one study shows that it can replace sleeping pills.
9. Cinnamon Herbal Tea:
It is said that in ancient China, cinnamon was worthier than gold! This spice is one of the oldest known spices. This popular spice is full of health benefits that will surprise you.
Properties of Cinnamon Herbal Tea:
- It is good for controlling blood sugar.
- It’s effective for diabetes.
- It strengthens the immune system and the heart.
10. Borage Herbal Tea:
Borage, also known as a starflower, is an annual herb. Iranians are familiar with the properties of Borage flowers and they dry the flowers and leaves of Borage for making tea.
Properties of Borage Herbal Tea:
- It is smoothing and body strengthening.
- This plant is rich in antioxidants, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, iron ,and potassium.
In conclusion, we recommend using herbal plants as the treatments because they have fewer side effects than chemical drugs and pills, and they’re also everywhere! So next time you go to the picnic, make sure to collect these beneficial herbs and bring them home.