The Damask Rose, Saffron and Cardamom tea is perhaps the most aromatic of the Tamsi tea collection. This particular combination of ingredients has strong roots in the Middle East. Rose tea with saffron and cardamom is a fragrant and non-caffeinated drink ideal for summer or winter due to the cooling effects of the damask rose and the warm tones of saffron and cardamom. Brew yourself a cup and take pleasure in the refreshing and detoxifying effects of this unique tea.
Potential Health Benefits of Herbal Tea
The combination of damask rose, saffron, and cardamom, with their vitamin C, B12, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties will provide you with powerful immune-boosting benefits to prevent infection, cold or flu. Damask rose buds help to detoxify the body and may be beneficial for weight management. Saffron is also known for its mood-enhancing and calming properties as well as its benefits for the body’s skeletal and cardiovascular system. Finally, cardamom will provide digestive balance and help to relieve nausea or loss of appetite.
1. Firstly, put 1 teabag of Tamsi Damask Rose Saffron Cardamom herbal tea in a cup.
2. Pour in freshly boiled water, ideally at 90°C (195°F)
3. Keep the cup covered and let the tea to steep for 4-5 minutes for optimal flavor.
4. Remove tea bag and enjoy!
5. To get the most out of your tea, you can steep this tea bag 2-3 times.