A classic staple in many Persian households, this tea is a harmony of robust, full-bodied black tea leaves, enriched with the sweet aromas of Tamsi saffron and cardamom. The Tamsi black Tea, saffron, and cardamom blend is perfect as a morning pick me up, for afternoon tea time, or as a quintessential beverage for your guests. The oxidized black tea will help you to concentrate while the warm notes of saffron and cardamom will keep you warm on a brisk autumn day.
Potential Health Benefits of Herbal Tea
Black tea is known for its powerful antioxidants that improve focus, awake, and energize the senses and stimulate metabolism. Saffron, also rich in antioxidants and vitamin B12, provides the added benefits of reducing stress, supporting the bones and joints, and keeping the body’s defense mechanisms in check. Finally, the warm cardamom serves as a detoxification agent, helps to maintain digestive health, prevent or relieve cold and flu symptoms, and provide relief from nausea or loss of appetite.
1. Put one teabag of Tamsi Black Tea Saffron Cardamom tea in a cup.
2. Pour in freshly boiled water, ideally at 100°C (212°F)
3. Keep the cup covered and allow the tea to steep for 3-5 minutes for optimal flavor.
4. Remove tea bag and enjoy!
5. Sugar, honey (or sweetener of choice), and milk can also be added to taste.
6. To get the most out of your tea, you can steep this tea bag 2-3 times.